Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hello DCFI Western Regional

Mr. Brennan with his Class as Teacher of the Year
"The Fireplace Cell"













"The FirePlace Cell Youth" "The Youth" again.






Just wanted to say Hello to everyone in Oregon and throughout DCFI. House to Home Church in Fontana, California so enjoyed the conference and get-to-gether. We're all still talking about your wonderful hospitality. We were so blessed!


I've included a short clip of video (hit the arrow button just above this paragraph)I took this past summer on the "Repentance Prayer Walk" through downtown Nashville at "The Call". It was awesome! We were about 35 thousand strong walking 3 miles long, curb to curb...all the way into Titan Stadium at 6:30 in the morning...right down CHURCH ST. It was a revelation and a Holy Convocation.

I have also included a couple of pictures of my younger cell members...(the teen / college kids) @"The Fireplace" --which meets in my home each Friday night. You can visit us at http://www.househomechurch.org/Default.asp? anytime to see what's happening in California.

And lastly I've included a photo of me with my 5th grade class last May, when I was chosen Teacher of the Year. (All glory to God!) Our love to you all.


My constant prayer for each of you is Colossians 1:9-12

In Him,

Brother Scott Brennan of Riverside

House to Home Christian Church @ Fontana, CA







1 comment:

James & Debbie said...

Congratulations on teacher of the year!
That footage is great. Our son was also in Nashville, but they missed the march. I will show him when he gets home.

Debbie Reynvaan
Bend, Oregon